Thursday, November 17, 2011

#13 Dear roomie , you'll love my stinkin guts






83375952.jpg






hello :) my name is Amada Salcedo. Im really excited to meet you i can't wait ! Well just a little heads up on what to expect from me i LOVE to dance and party but only when i can. I like having girl time wen i just go out with a few friends and talk about random stuff, like guys<3. i tend to listen to music really loud while i clean or do my hw or when im sad, so i space out a bit. However i give really good advice and no matter what my shoulder will always be there for you, even if i dont know you, yet :). i tend to be a bit messy but after a day ot two i get tired of all the mess and i reorganize things, and by the way, i dont steal so dont worry about your stuff missing, ive always seen that happen in movies lol. Also, i love to laugh and be silly and act like a little girl again, they say its healthy for you haha. Now for the worst part of me, my attitude, dun dun duun. I tend to get mad or annoyed easily. I can control myself for a bit but if i get to the point where i snap, its like the hulk was unleashed hahaha lol. but thats only happend once, ive learned to control it better throughout the years :) so theres no need to change rooms hahahah lol jk.But im REALLY excited to meet you ! cant wait to hear all about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment