Thursday, November 17, 2011

#18 Shame Shame...their to blame






Two things i would choose to change from this campus are first, the ASB president and two, The ASB adviser. Its not that i dont like the ASB president its just that the asemblies arent as good as they were the past years, and now there kind of boring, thats why a lot of people just walked out in the last holloween asembly. Not to mention that for the first time in Castle Park history, there was no Homecominmg asembly. Yea the competitions are nice, and the rappin,g but yet, that doesnt make us all, as a whole, have more school spirit. Also, i would change the ASB advisor, not only because shes implimenting new rules that most alumni dont like, but also shes trying (in my opinion) to dictate over something she has no control of. Such as what we wear to school. I believe, speaking for myself, that if my parents let me walk out the door with what im wearing, society should not jugde me, much less my own school. Also, shes making a big deal out of our clothing and our behavior, i understand her point in where it may cause sexual harrasment, however wraping everything up with gang relation! Its gone to far. Our school has a bad reputation because its our OWN that start it. I myself can say that MY school ISN'T ghetto and that there arent a lot of "cholos" around, but our ASB advisor is implying that it is and all the office employees support her on it. thats why our school has been all over the media lately. Beacuse NOBODY FIGHTS BACK, They complain in to the students but they never go public and SHOW the media that there is MORE to our school that whats been going on. What ever happened to "once a trojan, always a trojan", and all that school spirit we had? Now, many are ashamed of being trojans. What happened to us?! I thought the ASB was supposed to ignite our school spirit, but no, instead of selling school related things to make money and give us more school sririt and pride of our mascot, they sell BREAD. They sell a bread for $12 that i can get for $2 at vons. I want to buy a limited edition mini trojan or a trojan bracelet, to show MY pride, not bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment