Thursday, November 17, 2011

#8 "once a fighter, always a fighter" (sometimes)




keep-trying-road-sign-25ec63.jpg



"When you get knocked down, get back up and come for more"
I would use this quote to describe myself because i was raised with it. I was raised to be a fighter (physicaly and mentaly) and to never go the easy way, to never give up, to keep on trying and hold my head high so my crown wont slip off. This quote basically wraps up who i am inside in every angle possible. i was raised a fighter and thats what i am. I dont give up easily and i never let anyone or anything walk over me or those who surround me. Ive been crushed many times before, but yet, i face the next day with a smile on my face and my head heald high as if i was never even touched in the first place. My daddy would have been proud of me if he was ever around to see what he has raised, but no he preffered the streets than his own family, but we all overcame that and found a stable home with a dad who has raised me with the same quote. Just that his meaning of the quote was actually to life not physical fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment