Thursday, November 17, 2011

#16 fitting into the "click"

A diema I face and had a great impact on me occurred in 8th grade. It all happened when I started hanging out with a certain group of people. I used to be an A and B student untill I started to follow my friends and not care about anything, I thought we were the badest around and nobody could tell us different. It was then when my grades started dropping and I started lying go my parents about EVERYTHING ! I would tell them I was going one place and go to another or I would ditch and make up excuses, all just to feel cool and fit in with the "click". Ever since 8th grade I haven't been able to be that student I used to be. I got used to procrastinating and just not doing the things I'm supposed to do. It's been quite a struggle and I WANT to be the best I can be, because I KNOW I'm better that what Im doing right now. It's just that it's hard to break a habit you've been in for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment